26.12.10

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas!
I had my in laws with me for my first Christmas in Miami :)
And although I was away from my family in England we managed to video conference and my 2 year old nephew even had a go :) And then he sang to me down the phone...
It was also my first time cooking a Christmas dinner! But thankfully it was a success :D


I also broke tradition and went out on Christmas day! Normally we only leave the house to visit relatives (it's too cold to for any other reason) but we went for a walk down Lincoln Road mall and even stopped for tea and coffee :)

I received lovely gifts from my family so thanks to all of you. I'll now be making some new Boxing day traditions :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment